As an administrator, you are responsible for setting up and managing your Penneo company account. Below you will find guides to get you started.
Basic set up
- Manage users
- Create and share folders - Every archive is individual, remember to share your folders with your colleagues.
- Set up branding - Add your logo and change the color theme for your company.
- Set up company email templates - These will be the messages your recipients receive when you send out case files.
- Set up company email signature - Signing requests are always sent through firstname.lastname@example.org, and by creating your email signature, the signer will have your contact information in case any problems or questions arise regarding the signing.
- Guide to the archive - Basic introduction to the interface and the product features.
- Manage contacts - Information regarding contact book management.
- Contact support for help.
Advanced set up
- Manage company settings
- Security & privacy
- Handling data deletion
- Default settings
- Allowed signing methods
- SSO setup (Microsoft Azure)
- API keys
- Desktop Application & Printer - You can choose to use our web portal or our Desktop application.
- Penneo for Outlook - This is especially useful if your document management system only can export files directly to Outlook.