Some signers experience that they aren't allowed to sign. This results in a 'Unknown error' or 'Error code 400'. The cause of this issue is often that the certificate attached to their NemID only works for logging in to their net bank, E-boks and more. Fortunately this can easily be fixed in 2-5 minutes.
This is how you do:
- Navigate to NemID self service at www.nemid.nu (The site is in danish)
- Click as shown in below picture
- Then click where it says "Log på" (See picture below)
- You will now be asked to make a login. Just make a normal login with your NemID.
- The next time you use your NemID you will get a message that your certificate have been updated.