The newest Penneo printer is now ready for use. You can find download link furter down in the article.
- Download the installer below
- Run the installation file
- The printer is automatically installed
Download link for the Printer:
Compatibility is deactivated as standard and is only for those that experience issues when printing documents to the application in Windows.
This is how you enable compatibility mode manually:
- In the Penneo desktop application click on "Application" in the menu at the top and select "Preferences" (CTRL+P)
- Click on the "Compatibility" tab
- Click on "Enable Printing Folder"
- If you do not already have the desktop application you can find it here