If you do not want to sign the documents, follow the instructions below.
- Open the signing request by clicking the link in your email.
- If there is no access control on the documents, you will be able to view them right away, otherwise you will be asked to confirm your identity with an electronic ID. Note that confirming your identity does not equal signing.
- In the bottom right corner, below the preview of the documents, there are two choices, Go to signing and Reject to sign. Click Reject to sign.
- Optional: add a short message to the sender with a reason as to why you don't want to sign.
- Confirm your rejection by clicking Yes, I don't want to sign in the window that appeared.
- The system will tell you that you have rejected to sign, this page should also appear if you try opening the signing link again from your email.