Typically you will encounter error code 403 if you do not have access to the content you are searching for, or it can be a system error related to your E-ID.
- You do not have access to the content. Solution: If this is the case then there is not much to do.
- You have been logged on Penneo for too long without action and now you have been logged out automatically. Solution: You need to log back in and navigate back to the content.
- Your browser does not support cookies. Solution: Try another browser or enable cookies from your current browser.
- There has been an error with the connection to Penneo. Solution: Try to refresh you browser and try again. You can refresh your browser this way:
- Windows - Click on CTRL + F5 at the same time
- Mac/Apple - Click on Apple + R or Command + R
If you are still having issues please contact our support team.