Typically, you will encounter error code 403 if you do not have access to the content you are searching for, or it can be a system error related to your electronic ID.
- You are logged in to the wrong user, this user does not have access to the file you are trying to view. Most commonly, this is caused by logging in with an electronic ID that has no connection to your company account in Penneo. Solution: Ensure that you are logged in as the correct user.
- You have been idle in Penneo for too long without any action, and now you have been logged out automatically. Solution: You need to log back in and navigate back to the content.
- Your browser does not support cookies. Solution: Try another browser or enable cookies from your current browser.
- There has been an error with the connection to Penneo. Solution: Refresh your browser and try again. You can refresh your browser by clicking your browser refresh button or by clicking:
- Windows - Click on CTRL + F5 at the same time
- Mac/Apple - Click on Apple + R or Command + R