The system tells you your name is not available in you NemID.
- Navigate to NemID's self service here www.nemid.nu.
- Click on the button where it says Self-service
- Navigate through the menu to the correct sub menu
- Activate your name and click save changes. You will now be asked to make a NemID login. Just put in your NemID credentials as you normally would.
- The next time you use your NemID you get a message saying your certificate have been updated.
If solution 1 does not work for you or you cant enable you name you should contact the sender of the documents. If you ask the to put in your Social Security Number (SSN), our system does not need the name to validate your NemID when you sign.