Should you not be able to complete a case file, you can save it as a draft and resume it at any time.
Resume a drafted case file in Penneo V2
- During case file creation, you can save your case file as a draft and continue working on it at a later time. To save it as a draft, simply click Save as Draft at the bottom of the creation view.
- When you want to resume working on a drafted case file, go to the Dashboard, and click on Draft in the overview.
- Click on the case file you would like to resume.
Resume a drafted case file in Penneo V1
In Penneo V1, drafts are saved automatically when you leave a case file creation session without sending it out.
- Click Drafts in the top menu.
- Locate the case file you wish to resume working on.
- Click the case file once you have located it, and continue the creation of your case file.