Change a signer
You can change a signer that has not signed yet, if someone else has to sign instead.
- Find the casefile in the folder "Archive" or "Pending".
- Click on the signer that you want to change.
- Click on the "Master data" tab.
- Change the name and e-mail address and press "Save changes" and "Resend request".
Delete a signer
If you want to delete a signer, there are two ways to do it:
- Delete signer with status "Pending signature".
- Delete/reactivate signer with "Rejected" status.
Delete signer that is "Pending Signature"
- Click on the folder "Pending".
- Click on the casefile that you want to remove a signature from.
- Then click on the signer you want to remove. You will then see information about the signer.
- Select the tab "Actions".
- Under "Actions" you will have the option of deleting the signer.
- You delete the signer by clicking "Delete signer". Once you've done that, a new box will appear, where you can confirm the action. If you are sure that you want to remove the signer just click on "Delete Signer".
- You have now deleted the desired signer.
Delete/reactivate "Rejected" signer
When a signer decides to decline to sign, you can remove the person from the casefile so that it can proceed on the system and be completed.
- Click on the casefile and on the person who has rejected to sign.
- Click "Actions" and select "Revert rejection".
- Then the signer changes status to "Pending signature".
- Click on the signer again. Select "Actions" and "Delete signer".
- The signer is now removed and the casefile will be forwarded in the flow or completed.