Note! We recomend that you download and use the latest version of the Penneo Desktop App, read more and download here.
How to use the Penneo Applikation
- Open the Penneo Applikation.
- Select casefile type
- Give your casefile a name
- Store to a folder of your choice
- Choose which documents the signer is able to view when signing
- If applicable, mark the document as sensitive. This will require validation and log in before viewing or downloading the document
- Select the documents you would like in your casefile
- Click 'Select Documents +' and select the documents needed for your casefile
- Select the type of document in the drop down
- Once you have selected the documents for your casefile, you will need to add the signers for your documents
- Click on 'Add new signer' and fill in the information needed for the signer
- Click on 'Next'
- If you would like to add a copy recipient, you can do so by clicking the button 'Add Copy Recipient +'
- Edit or add text for your case file
- Once you are satisfied with the text, click 'Send documents'
- You are done with your casefile. Now the signer will receive an email from Penneo asking them to sign the document, once the document is signed by all parties you will be notified by email.