We recommend all Penneo users that you make sure to organise the archive in folders and subfolders from the beginning, so that every casefile end up in an appropriate folder later on. It gives a better overview and enables larger organisations to share specific folders with the respective departments or users. It will also make it easier to search and find a specific casefile as the number of casefiles in your archive grows.
Create a folder
- When in Penneo's homepage, click on "New folder".
- A small box will appear, were you can name your folder.
- If you want to create subfolders to one folder, you just click on the folder and repeat step 2.
Share a folder
When you create folders, the only person that can see and use them is you. If you want to allow other users in your organisation to see and use those folders, you have to share them. This feature is very useful, specially when some users are sick or on vacation, and there are cases that need follow-up.
- Hold the mouse over the folder that you wish to share. Click on the blue share symbol to the right.
- Now you can see who has access to the folder. If you want to share it with others, click on "+ Share with others".
- A box will appear where you can click on other users from your organisation. You can also choose if they are allowed to read, modify or manage the contents of the folder. When you have chosen the users and their rights, click "Share". The folder is instantaneously available in the 'recipients' archive.