With the Penneo Outlook plugin you can quickly and easily send out documents with a normal email in Outlook. You also need Penneo Desktop Application. The newest version can be found by clicking here.
This is practical if your system for handling documents can only export files directly to Outlook.
This is how you use Penneo Outlook:
- Create a new email like you normally would do:
- Create signers (To... recipients) and Copy recipients (Cc... recipients)
- Create a casefile name (Email subject)
- Attach documents (only PDF files can be used)
- Click the Penneo button.
- The Penneo Desktop Application will now open. Create the casefile as you would normally do by selecting "Case file type", "Document type" and "Roles" for the signers.