Some signers may get an error when trying to sign, for instance, if they have a hidden name and/or address.This can be resolved very easily and quickly by adding the signer's SSN number as validation.
There are other reasons why you would want to add an SSN number to a casefile. That way you make sure that it is only the chosen signer that gets to see the documents since they will need to sign with their NemID to access the documents.
Here's how to do it:
- Log on to Penneo at app.penneo.com
- Enter your "Pending" folder.
- Find the casefile and click on it.
- Click on the signer's name.
- Next, select "Validation".
- Here you can write the CPR number. Remember to click on the "Save Changes" button.
- Finally, just click on "Resend request", so the signer receives a new email with a new link to the documents. Now there should be no problem getting the documents signed!