If you want to login to your Penneo user with your e-ID (NemID, BankID) instead of username and password, you can just add your e-ID to your Penneo user. Here's how to do it:
- Sign in to Penneo
- Find the man in the top right corner and click on it and select "My Profile".
- Click "Manage credentials"
- Below "Electronic Identity Providers" click
- In the small windows that opens up select the e-ID you wanna add and do a normal login for that e-ID. If the e-ID you wanna add is not there, you can contact your administrator that can add more e-ID's. The following e-ID's are available:
- Your e-ID is now added and the next time you wanna log in to Penneo your can use it.