When you receive a document from Penneo, you can sign it in several ways, one of the ways is to sign with a Norwegian BankID.
Note! Signing with Norwegian BankID requires both a Bank Code Device (Engangskode OTP) and a personal password.
Signing documents with Norwegian BankID
General information about using BankID
- When you click to sign the document, you will be forwarded to a page for Terms and Conditions, read through the page, and click on the blue button if you agree.
- Now you will be forwarded to a page for inserting your birth number/SSN
- In the next step, you will need to insert a one time password, the password is generated in a one-time solution. This can either be a BankID coding device, or a one-time password generated in your smartphone app.
- Now you are ready to sign. You sign by using your personal password.
Forgot your BankID password? Click here!
- Now you are ready! The document has been signed, and the page will show you a confirmation (in the same window).
BankID on Mobile
It is possible to use BankID on mobile to sign, however, it is only possible if you use it with your personal password and BankID. The reason for this is because the Norwegian BankID is processed through a sim card, and PDF documents are too big to be processed this way.
You will find your signed documents in your Penneo folder when you sign in.