Below you will find a guide to how you sign your documents through Penneo. In most cases you will receive a email from Penneo with information that you have documents pending your signature. This is how you do.
- In the email you have received from Penneo click the that says Click here to read your documents.
- Clicking the link can send you to 2 different sites.
- If the sender have set up validation you will be directed directly to the documents.
- If validation have been set up you will be redirected to a page where you can Confirm your identity.
Clicking the green button Confirm your identity forwards you to a login page where you select the e-id you want to use. You can select Danish NemID, Swedish BankID or Norwegian BankID. Now you do a login and you will be forwarded to the documents. If you are told you are not the correct recipient please contact the sender of the documents. They might have set the wrong SSN in the case file.
- If there are more than one document in the case file you will need to click through all document before you can sign the documents. Do this by clicking Show next document
At the last page you can see a box where your signature will be put in. The small blue icon
() is not where you sign this is just to indicate that the document is expecting your signature.
- When you get to the last document the button Show next document gets replaced with Go to signing. Click the button and select your e-id or touch if that is activated. A window for your specific e-id will open and you simply make a normal login.
- When you have signed you will in most cases see a success message.
In some instances you can be forwarded to another page like a form that needs to be filled out or another success page if our customer have set that up.
You have now signed your documents. When every party in the case file have signed the documents you will receive a final notification.
The documents can be accessed as soon as you have signed them by going to app.penneo.com and signing in with the e-id you used to sign the documents. This will be your personal archive where future documents also will be if you sign other documents using Penneo.
If you sign with touch you will get a personal archive but the documents will be attached the final notification email.