To begin sending registered letter, the function needs to be activated first through customer support. The request needs to come from an administrator, and also note that this function only works in the old Penneo interface called V1.
- When logged in to Penneo click on Create new and select Registered letter.
- The correct case file type is already selected, simply name the case file and choose your desired settings. Click on Continue.
- Click on Add documents. There will only be one type available, but you can rename the document however you like by clicking in the respective field.
- Click on Continue to preview.
- Click on Continue to add recipients.
- Add recipients by filling in the information in the fields and activate the settings you want. Notice that you don't need to select any roles as you would normally do when creating a case file. This is because roles are only for when you need signatures on the documents. Click on Create recipient at the bottom. Repeat this step to create more recipients.
- Click on Continue.
- In step 4 select the email template you want to use or write a custom one-time-email for this send out.
- Click on Send. You registered letter have now been sent out.