To begin using the function Registered letter t needs to be activated first. If the function is not activated please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org and then they can help you get it activated.
This is how you send out a registered letter
- Log in to Penneo at app.penneo.com
- When logged in click on Create new and select Registered letter
From here it is basically the same as when sending a normal case file from the web app.
- You should now be at step 1 of 4. The correct case file type is already selected so you can move on to name the case file, select the folder it should be saved in and what language you want. When done click on "Continue".
- In step 2 you need to add the documents you wanna send out. When the documents are added click on "Continue to preview". Make sure the documents are as they should be and click on "Continue to add recipients".
- In step 3 you need to ad the recipients of the documents. Notice that you dont need to select any roles as you would normally do. This is because roles are only for when you need signatures on the documents. You can select access control here as you also can with a normal case file. When all recipients are created click on "Continue".
- In step 4 select the email template you wanna use or write a custom email for this one send out. When all is ready click on "send".
You registered letter have now been sent out.