If you already have a User in Penneo, but might want to connect an e-ID such as NemID, BankID, Microsoft or Google account to your user. You will need to add an Electronic Identity Provider to your Penneo User.
How to connect an Electronic Identity Provider to your Penneo Login:
- Login to your Penneo account, if you don't have access you can ask your Penneo Administrator to reset your login.
- Click on 'My Profile'
- Click on 'Manage Credentials'
- Click on 'Add new provider +'
- Click in the Provider you would like to connect to your Penneo Login:
- Go through the login process for the Electronic Identity Provider
- You have now added an extra login option to your Penneo Account
Note: If you are not able to choose the Electronic Provider that you prefer, you will need to get in touch with your Penneo Administrator to get the option activated. Penneo currently supports NemID, Norwegian and Swedish BankID, Microsoft and Google.