With Know Your Customer it is possible to get information about who your customers are. Additionally, our solution will enable you to get a validation of the identity of who you are dealing and working with. You get this by sending out a request to one or more recipients. The recipients receive a request by email and fill out the information you have requested and/or upload a picture of a passport etc.
*KYC Validation is a paid feature in Penneo. It requires a subscription.
This is how you create a KYC request
- When you are logged in to Penneo, click on Create New on the left side menu, choose KYC Verification.
- Start by etnering a Title, then Select a folder to store the validations in.
- Choose the helping Language for your recipient in this request.
- Select your reminder interval.
- You need to add at least one recipient, do so by simply clicking Add new recipient.
- Enter a name and email address in the pop-up window.
- Click on Add Recipient in the pop-up window. To add more recipients, repeat step five to seven.
- We now need to select what information we want from the recipients. Note that it is not possible for example to require either a passport photo or ID card. Penneo does not analyze or verify Photo ID's, therefore a solution would be to only activate one of the options, checkmark the required box next to it, and make it clear to the signer through the email that they can upload either a passport or ID card.
- Lastly, you need to set up the email which the recipients will receive. Penneo has a standard email that will be sent by default. However, you can change this if you wish use an already saved template, or if you wish to create a new one.
- You can now send out the request by clicking Send KYC Verification.