Attention! Please be aware that the KYC solution is still in the beta phase and not fully released.
With Know Your Customer it is possible to get information about who your customers are. With our solution you will be able to get a validation of the identity of who you are dealing with. You get this by sending out a request to one or more recipients. The recipient(s) receive a request by email and fill out the information you have requested and/or uploade picture of passport etc.
This is how you create a KYC request
- Start by writing a Title, then Select a folder to store the validation(s) in and then select your reminder interval (Standard will be 2 days).
- Next we need to add one or more recipients. We that by simply clicking Add new recipient
We can now enter a name and a email address. The request will be addressed to the entered name and sent to the entered email address. End it by clicking Add Recipient
If you want more recipients you can simply add more following the above.
- We now need to select what information we want from the recipient
We can select some different Photo ID's and some additional information other than the standard Name and Email address.
We can select between Passport, Social security card and Driving license. With these the recipient will be asked to upload a picture of the specified selection. The selection can be mandetory by selecting Required.
Collect additional information
Here we can select that we want some additional information from the recipient. Once again can these be mandetory by checking the Required box.
- Lastly we need to set the email that is to be sent to the recipients. We have a standard email that will be sent but you can select a template you already have saved or you can create a new email that will be sent out.
- You can now sent out the request(s) by clicking Send KYC Verification