When your Penneo administrator has created your user you will receive an email with a link to activate your new user profile in Penneo.
First, you will receive an email with a link to activate your user profile in Penneo, the link is active one time only, If the link is invalid ask your administrator to reset your password following this guide .
How to set up your new Penneo user profile:
In this example, we will be setting up Classic credentials and the danish eID called NemID, the type of logins you will need to set up depends on which login options your administrator has selected for you.
- Click on the link in the invite email from Penneo
- Now you will be prompted with all the setup options your administrator has selected for you, the selected login methods will be listed in your first screen, in this example, we will be setting up Classic credentials and NemID.
Note: Your username must be at least 6 characters, and your password must be at least 10 characters.
- Click Continue, and proceed with the setup.
- Add your desired username and password, which can be used to login to your Penneo Archive
- Click 'Save'
- Your Classic Credentials have been set up and you will now you will be prompted to set up your NemID
- Fill in your NemID User ID and Password, click on the NemID Key FIle tab if you have company associated NemID
- Click Next
You have finalized the setup process, and you can now log in with the new login methods.