There can be different reasons to why you would want update your login credentials. You might want to change your username/password, add an e-ID as a login method or you have forgotten your username or password and need to reset it. Below you will be guided though how to update your classic login credentials, if you would like to connect an electronic identity provider to your Penneo login, click here.
Please note that the minimum number for characters is 6 for username and 10 for password.
|Guide for Penneo V2|
Beware: If you can not log in to your account, you should ask your Penneo administrator to reset your login: Please see this article on how to Reset Password for a Penneo User.
- First, click Configure and then Profile, click here to instantly go to your profile.
- Click the tab Manage Credentials.
- If you want to modify your username and password, simply click on the button Edit classic credentials, update your information in the pop-up that shows and press the button to confirm.
- Log in to your user here
- Go to My profile via
- Click the tab Manage Credentials. From here you can update the different login credentials or remove a e-ID.
- Click Edit classic credentials to update your classic credentials (username and password)
- Connect an Electronic Identity Provider to your Penneo Login NemID, BankID, Microsoft or Google, by clicking Add New Provider
- Remove an Electronic Identity Provider from your Penneo Login by removing it from the list.