There can be different reason for why you wanna update your login credentials. You might want to change your username/password, add an e-ID as a login method or you have forgotten your username or password and need to reset it.
Beware: If you can not log in to your account, you should ask your Penneo administrator to reset your login: Please see this article on how to Reset Password for a Penneo User.
I would like to update my login credentials and have access to Penneo already
First, go to your User Profile Settings located here.
Then, click the 'Manage Credentials' link in the top.
Here you can go ahead and either update your classic credentials (username + password), or you can set-up other login methods such as your E-ID.
If you want to modify your username and password, simply click on the button 'Edit classic credentials', update your information in the pop-up that shows and press the button to confirm.
- Log in to your user here
- Go to 'My profile' via
- Click the tab 'Manage Credentials'. From here you can update the different login credentials or remove a e-ID.
- Click 'Edit classic credentials' to update your classic credentials (username and password)
- Connect an Electronic Identity Provider to your Penneo Login NemID, BankID, Microsoft or Google, by clicking 'Add New Provider'
- Remove an Electronic Identity Provider from your Penneo Login by removing it from the list.
I have received a reset request link
- Click on the link in the email you have received, the link sends you directly to your user profile.
- Click the button 'Edit classic credentials'
- Update your username and/or password
- Click 'Update classic credentials'
Tip: If your administrator allows other login methods you can click the green button and add for example login with NemID, BankID, Google or Microsoft. Read more here about how you Connect an Electronic Identity Provider to your Penneo Login.