If a user have gotten a new e-id or have forgot their login credentials and cant log in to their user, then a administrator can send the user a e-mail where the use can get access to their user profile and select and new password or add a new e-id.
This is how you send the reset request:
- Go to My company and then too your list of users
- In the Users list click on the user you wanna update. Select the tab Reset credentials
- Click on the button Send reset email
The user should receive a email within a couple of minutes that can send them directly to their user profile where they can update their login credentials.
This is how you update your login credentials
- In the email you have received you click on the link and you will be send directly to your user profile
- When at your user profile you can now update your login credentials
- Hvis you use classic credentials you click on Edit classic credentials. Now you can update both username and password. Remember you need to repeat the password. Now click on Update classic credentials
- If you have e-id you need to click on add new provider. Select the e-id provider you have and make a login. You will now be able to see the e-id in the list. If you see some that are o longer in use you can deleted by clicking Remove
You login credentials have now been updated.