The folder you start with, and those you create are per default only available to you. If other users on the account need access, you have to share the folder with them. We recommend sharing folders with your colleagues, so others can follow up on your case files in the event that you are absent.
You can give users different rights to a folder, underneath you can see the access level.
|Can view||Can edit||Can manage|
|See case files in a folder||X||X||X|
|Edit case files in a folder||X||X|
|Save case files in a folder||X||X|
|Delete case files in a folder||X||X|
|Edit sharing rights for the folder||X|
|Remove folder sharing with others||X|
Tip: In Penneo, all archives are personal, that is why you need to share your folders with other users if they need access to your case files.
How to share folders in Penneo V1
- Log in to Penneo at https://app.penneo.com
- Navigate to Archive
- Hover on the folder you would like to share
- Click the blue symbol shown in the screenshot below:
- Select the tab for the sharing you want
- Select 'Sharing in [Your company name]' for sharing with users on the same account
- Select 'Share with others' if you wanna share the folder with a user outside of the account
- Click the green 'Share with others' button to share with someone inside your account
- Select the users you want to share the folder with, and select the rights they should have
- The folder is now shared with the selected users, and they have access to the folder in their own archive.
Tip: If you use Penneo as a company we recommend you rename the folder called 'Unsorted' to your initials or something similar and share it with your colleagues. That way you do not risk your case files get "lost".
How to share folders in Penneo V2
- Log in at https://app.penneo.com
- Click 'Manage'in the menu to the left
- Click on 'Case files'
- Move the mouse over the folder you want to share and select the share icon
- Write the name or email address of the person you want to share with:
- Select the rights the user should have
- Click the green 'Grant access' button
- If the user is on the same Penneo company account as you the user will be granted automatic acces to the folder. If the user is outside of the account the will receive a invite to get access to the folder.