With Penneo, you can quickly send documents for digital signing. Penneo V2 is our new interface, where some features may be slightly different than in Penneo V1:
Create a case file in Penneo V2
- Log into Penneo
- Click on the blue button 'Create New'
- Select 'Case File'
- Add details to your Case File
- Add a Title to your shipment
- Select your Signing Flow from the drop down menu, or click on the Question mark to see details about the case file type, your case file types defines the roles and signing order
- Select which folder your case file should be placed in
- Select whether signers should be able to view all documents, or only the ones they need to sign
- Select your language for the case file, this will change the default emails from Penneo to the selected language
- Select whether the case contains sensitive data, which you can read more about here: Access control
- Optional: Click 'Advanced Settings' to enable 'Sign Documents at Meeting'
- Click 'Save & Continue'
- Now add the PDF files that should be in your case file, either by pressing the 'Upload Document' button or by dragging and dropping the files into the window.
- When you add the file, a small box will pop up where you can edit the title, as well as select the document type, note that you must always have at least one document that needs to be signed.
Add all the documents you need to include in the case and, if necessary, adjust the order by dragging and dropping the files afterwards.
- Click the green 'Save and Continue' button when you have added all the documents to be included in your case file.
- You must now add your recipients and signers. Click the blue 'Add recipient' button:
- Now add one recipient at a time by entering the needed information:
- Add Name
- Add Email Address
- Select a role for the recipient. The options available to you will depend on the of case file type you have chosen.
- Optional: Click 'Security and Privacy' to add Access Control or Validation to the document
- Optional: Click on 'Show Advanced options to add 'On behalf of', Touch signatures or change reminder interval.
- Optional: Add Copy Recipient by clicking the 'Receive a Copy' tab at the top of your pop-up window.
- Click 'Add Recipient' when you have added all the necessary information.
- Continue until you have added all the recipients and signers to the case file. It is not possible to add signers after the case file is sent out.
- Click 'Save & Continue'
- You are now on the final step and must review the case file. Browse all the details and note if there is anything to fix. To correct this, you can go back in the process by clicking on the various steps at the top.
- Review the case file
- Optional: Click the 'Customize Messages to Recipients' tab to adjust Peneno's default emails, or to select one of your default email templates. Read more here: Set up email template
- Once you have verified that everything is as it should be, click the button: 'Send Documents'
I am having trouble creating my case file:
If you have trouble sending or there is an error in your case file, Penneo will highlight it in yellow. Read the notes and go back in the process to change your case file: