In the Penneo Desktop Application it is possible to create templates for use when creating case files. A template can contain things like 'Case file type', 'Signers' and so on.
- To create a new template simply fill out the different fields you want to be saved for later use. When all you fields have been filled out click on 'Advanced options'.
- Click 'Save as template'
- Write the name for your template and click 'Create template'
- You template is now saved. When select it for use you fields will be automatically filed out with the data saved in the template.
If you choose save a document in the template, please be aware that you cant move the document from where it is saved. The document will not be uploaded to Penneo when the template is saved. Th desktop application will get the PDF from the local path on the computer. So if you remove the document the application can not find it.
Select a saved template
- Open the Penneo application and click 'Advanced options'
- Click 'Select template'
- Find the template you want to use and click on 'Use template'
- You application fields will now be field out with the data from the template.
To change a template you have to create a new one. The easiest to do this is by selecting the template you wanna change and load it. Make the changes you want and then save it as a new template.
- To delete the old template find it in the list and click on 'View more details'
- Click on 'Delete' to delete the template
- Conform the deletion