OpenID is a standard that is being used by companies such as Amazon, Google and Microsoft. In Penneo it can be used to sign documents. At the moment only Google is supported. Also notice that OpenID does not work in older browsers like Internet Explorer 11.
- Go to the last document and click 'Sign Documents' and the select Google:
- You will be forwarded to the Google login where you need to put in you email:
- The put in your password:
- If you have 2-factor authentication, approve that
- Lastly click 'Sign Documents':
- Wait for the confirmation message
- Your documents are now signed