When you create a new document for signing in Penneo, Penneo will always try to deliver an e-mail to the signer. However, it may sometimes happen that we are not able to confirm that the signer’s e-mail server has received the e-mail. If so, Penneo sends an e-mail to the sender informing that we are not able to confirm the delivery of the e-mail, and that the sender should personally contact the receiver to get a confirmation.
Possible reasons for the e-mail not being delivered:
- The receiver has an auto-reply enabled, and we are not able to confirm that the e-mail has arrived
- The e-mail has been detected as spam by the receiver
- The e-mail address is not found
- The receiver’s provider has DNS problems and cannot receive the e-mail
- If your company is using an integration with Penneo, the email might not have a subject or any text content. Every email sent through Penneo needs a subject and text content.
We recommend that you contact the receiver to check if the email arrived. To resend a signing request, you can follow this guide: How to revert a rejection and resend the signing request.
If you are still experiencing problems, contact customer support here.