Sometimes the e-mail does not go through to the signer and there happens a blockade. In such cases it might be difficult to force the e-mail through, and we recommend an alternative work-around, where you change the receiver’s e-mail address to your own and forward the e-mail to the signer.
Resend a document and forward to signer:
- Log in to Penneo at https://app.penneo.com
- Locate the case from your Archive or under ‘Pending’
- Click on the case
- Click on the signer you wish to change
- Update the master data to your own e-mail address and click ‘Save changes’
- Then click ‘Resend request’
- You’ll receive the e-mail into your own e-mail address, from where you can forward it to the receiver.
Note: You may not change the e-mail address after resending. The moment you resend a Penneo e-mail, the old signing link is deactivated and therefore you deactivate the already sent link to the receiver.