If you wish to validate a signed Penneo document to ensure its authenticity, or if you wish to validate a signer, this can easily be done with our Penneo Validator. Read more about validation: How can I see if a document is valid?
This is how you validate a Penneo Document
- Go to https://app.penneo.com/validator?lang=en
- Upload the signed document by clicking on Choose document to check.
- Review the results and compare it with the document you have.
- You can control a signer’s identity by entering their social security number. If it matches with the signer, the box will turn green to indicate that it is valid. In case it is not a match, the box will turn pink.
I receive an error – is the document invalid?
Reasons for validation giving an error:
- The validation tool uses our certificate provider’s service. In case the certificate provider is down or does not respond, you might receive an error. In this case, try again later.
- The document has been modified, and the certificate is damaged, meaning it is invalid.
If you are in doubt regarding the validity of the document, you are always welcome to contact Penneo Support for help. Please send your case file ID or document key with your support request. You find the document key on the side of the document.