If you wish to validate a Penneo document to ensure its validity, or if you wish to validate a signer, this can easily be done with our Penneo Validator.
You find the Penneo Validator here: https://app.penneo.com/validator
This is how you validate a Penneo Document
- Go to: https://app.penneo.com/validator
- Upload the signed document from Penneo
- Review the results and compare with the document you have.
- Tip: You can control signer’s identity by entering their social security number. If it matches with the signer, the box will turn green in color to indicate ‘Valid’. In case it is not a match, the box will turn pink.
I receive an error – is the document invalid?
Reasons for validation giving an error:
- The validation tool uses our certificate provider’s service. In case the certificate provider is down or does not response, you might receive an error. In this case try again later.
- The document has been modified and the certificate is damaged.
If you are in doubt regarding validity of the document, you are always welcome to contact Penneo Support for help. Please send your case file ID or document key with your support request. You find the document key on the side of the document.