When you are sending out case files to a client, which is also a company registered in the CVR registry, you can select a company you are preparing the case file for in order to get suggestions for potential signers from the company. These could for example be board members, and executives of the company.
By using this function, you can also be kept updated about potential changes in the board or management of your clients’ company. You will also be able to save time by inserting the correct people straight from the CVR registry.
How to apply this function
- When creating a new case file, in the first step, you can select a client. Click on the field below Client, and type in their CVR number or company name. You will receive a list of suggestions, select the correct client.
- Moving on to the next step, uploading documents. This part of the process is not affected by the CVR functionality, but we recommend that you add documents before adding signers.
- In the third step of case file creations is adding recipients. Unlike usual, you will click on Suggest Recipients. A list of suggested recipients will appear, you can select one or more at once.
- When you have selected your recipients by checkmarking the box next to their name, click on Select.
- The signer details will appear, and you will have to fill in all the mandatory fields before clicking on Add recipient at the bottom. If you have selected more than one recipient at once, the signer details will appear one after the other after you have added the previous recipients.
- Continue with the creation of your case file like you normally would from here.
The button ‘Suggest Recipients’ doesn’t appear
If the button Suggest Recipients doesn’t appear, it is because the CVR registry is not returning any people with a connection to the selected company.
Note that this feature is in beta/testing. If you do not have access to this feature, but would like to, please contact our sales department (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your account manager for assistance.